Urkunde s the official distributor for Unilan (Data networks cabling system) en Pyrosis (Safety cabling system) systems for Spain and Portugal, both systems developed by Dätwyler Cables Swiss Company. Belonging to Daetwyler Group corporate group, it is specialized in Building electrical infrastructures, such as data network, safety cabling systems, building automation and cabling systems for elevators.
Whether in football stadiums, airports or metro stations and wherever masses of people assemble in a confined space, the risk of catastrophe in case fire is especially great. That’s why special cabling systems are particularly important – systems that continue to function dependably even during a fire – providing life-saving security for an extended time.
As a provider of total solutions for safety cable systems, Datwyler possesses comprehensive know-how accumulated over decades:
- Co-development of functional integrity tests in collaboration with renowned testing institutes in the early 1990s.
- Sound knowledge of safety engineering and building codes and standards.
- Leading material, production and process know-how in the fabrication of safety cables incorporating patented and proven ceramic technology.
- Development of the first metal-free fibre-optic cable with E30 functional integrity through combining existing technical competence in data and safety engineering.
- Collaboration with renowned technical universities, international standard committees and independent testing institutes.
Pyrosis system includes Pyrofil safety cables and some accessories. The Pyrofil cable line includes halogen-free, low smoke emission and flame resistant safety cables with insulation integrity and functional integrity. It also includes support systems, mounting components and appropriate accessories to ensure functional integrity. Optofil Safety is the first metal-free fibre-optic cable with E30 functional integrity in accordance with DIN 4102-12. To complete the solution, there are available some Fire protection seminars and special calculation software that offer designers and installers valuable support and round off the comprehensive offering of Datwyler.
Applications: Airports, train stations, metro stations, Hotels and hospitals, Sports stadiums, theatres and concert halls, Office and exhibition buildings, public buildings, Tunnels for road and rail, etc.